Use your skills to do something that really matters! Challenging, rewarding positions that are open at SMTS will be
posted here. We look for talented, results-oriented people who want to do work that has a positive impact in their
community. SMTS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
* Take and pass a U. S. Department of Transportation physical.
* Take and pass U. S. Department of Transportation road test.
* Have a current Chauffeurs license (Class E or Commercial Drivers License)
with no more than three (3) points assessed.
* Have basic knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
* Be bondable.
* Take and pass a drug screening test prior to driving a vehicle
* Undergo drug and alcohol testing randomly throughout employment.
Current Positions Available: Join Our Driving Staff!
SMTS frequently has a need for full- and/or part-time driving staff. Drivers are an
integral part of SMTS operations. Without caring drivers who safely and efficiently
transport our riders to their destination, SMTS would not be able to operate. To be
an SMTS driver, you must:
Requires Adobe Reader.
Get it here free:
Download an application form, fill it out and print it, sign and mail or fax to SMTS, Inc.
Southeast Missouri Transportation Service, Inc.
700 E. Highway 72 - P.O. Box 679
Fredericktown, MO 63645
©2006-2014 - Southeast Missouri Transportation Service, Inc. All rights reserved.